[CQ-Contest] Re: ja callsigns

Tack Kumagai je1cka at chofu.jaxa.jp
Sat Oct 2 00:50:14 EDT 2004

Hi David

In message "[CQ-Contest] ja callsigns"
    on 04/10/01, "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt at arrl.net> writes:
:
: I am looking at updating the callsign warnings for the n1mm logger and
: need some Japanese help.
:
: Are the callsign allocations listed here:
: http://www.motobayashi.net/callsign/enigma0.html
: still valid??

Yes, he has been maintaining the data regularly.

: The callsign 'rules' I get out of this are:
:
: No jb,jc prefixes used
: Only jd1 is used not jd2-jd0
: Only jr6 aa-nz 2 letter suffixes are valid
: Only jr6 qua-xzz 3 letter suffixes are valid
: Only js6aaa-js6xzz valid
JR6AAA-XZZ are valid.
JR6QUA-XZZ & JS6AAA-XZZ will be issued to Okinawa ex KR6/KR8 only

: Only js1,js2,js3,js6 prefixes used not js4,5,7,8,9,0
JS prefixes will be issued in 457890 area someday
but I do not know when.

: Jr with 2 letter suffix are repeaters
: Jp*yca-jp*ycz are repeaters
: Jp*yda-jp*ydz are repeaters