[CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 20 11:00:39 EDT 2004

Yes, there is an introduction to contesting and DXing on the web site of
the CTDXCC.  Here's the main page;

http://ctdxcc.org/

Then go to the link for "introduction" under "presentations" at the bottom
left.  Or here's the link for you:

http://www.ctdxcc.org/summerfest/2004/Summerfest%20DX-Contesting%20Primer%20Website_files/frame.htm

It was presented here at our summer hamfest and is aimed at non-hams and
non-contester hams who might wish to learn more about radio sporting.  It
was authored by K5DU, WB0YEA, and W5ZL of the CTDXCC and it's very good.

73,

Jim George N3BB