[CQ-Contest] Re: 40 Metre in UK

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 03:39:44 EDT 2004

Hi Chris,
I checked out the RSGB web site last week for information about this and it doesn't appear anywhere that I could see. If our licence conditions are changed, what method is used to inform us? This reflector?? Or perhaps it's still the London Gazette (whatever that is)?
I did know about this change some time ago, but many won't. I'm just making the point that nowhere have I seen any official information. My licence documentation is now no longer valid! ...and, the 40m band is a big enough zoo in Eu as it is without this weekend every third station telling us that we're "out of band"!! Should be fun.

73
Stewart
GM4AFF
Work GM5A on every band this weekend! (even above 7.1MHz)