[CQ-Contest] N5OT CW signal?

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Mon Sep 13 23:01:42 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

I was at a golf club about 80 miles from home during the Sprint. I noticed my drives were well off target and I couldn't sink even the easiest putts. I'm pretty sure it was your crappy signal that was interfering with my game.

73,

Jim

>Maybe I'm asking for it BUT:

I got a report of having a crappy signal in the Sprint.  Did anyone else think I had a crappy signal?  I try very hard to have a good sounding, clean
signal.  All replies are welcome.  If I had a crappy signal, I deserve
whatever abuse you guys can throw at me.

N5OT