[CQ-Contest] Re: TS-940S Production Mistakes

Salina Physician Anesthesia spa at tri.net
Tue Sep 14 14:50:51 EDT 2004

Reminds me of a trip to Hi-Gain many years ago.  Manual insertion of all
parts on CB equip.  One of the stuffers come over to the lead and asked why
yesterday she was putting red green blue (I made that up) and today they are
green red blue?  Wonder how much of that stuff went out the door over the
years.

N0UU