[CQ-Contest] Salmon Run Mobiles

Ward Silver hwardsil at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 16 18:21:13 EDT 2004

Hi folks - hope you have your tackle ready to go fishing for Salmon :-)

Complete information is available at www.wwdxc.org/salmonrun.  A list of all registered stations is available at the "Reserve a County 2004" link.

Look for these expeditions and mobiles...

Expeditions
N7VPN - Columbia
K7TQ - Garfield
WA7BRL - Grant
N7UK - San Juan
WG7X, W7CD - Wahkiakum

Mobiles
K7ED - Saturday (Klickitat, Skamania, Clark, Cowlitz, Wahkiakum, Pacific, Grays Harbor), Sunday (Grays Harbor, Lewis, Thurston, Mason, Jefferson)
K7WA - Saturday (Pend O'Reille, Stevens, Ferry, Okanogan), Sunday (Okanogan, Chelan, Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish, King)
N0AX - Saturday (Douglas, Lincoln, Whitman, Adams, Franklin, Walla Walla, Benton, Klickitat, Skamania), Sunday (Skamania, Clark, Cowlitz, Lewis, Thurston, Pierce)

Bonus Station W7DX will be active with a big signal from Snohomish County.

The only county we're not 100% sure will be on is Asotin and that has had some activity in each of the past few years, so keep tuning!

We'll be swimming along, looking for you - happy casting!

73, Ward N0AX