[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB planned operations question

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Fri Sep 24 15:57:49 EDT 2004

>Does anyone know of operations planned from J2, JX or EY during the CQ WW
SSB
>Contest?  I still need those on SSB, believe it or not!

Hi Glenn,
th best source for this is NG3K's contest operation announcements:
http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/index.html

every contester should print them for the contest ...

J2 - I have never worked that in contest ... I even don't remember when I
last time worked this country :)
JX - propably not QRV but JW is
EY - EY8MM is active in all CQWWs, now he says single band 20m or SOAB

73, Timo OH1NOA (CQWW SSB: OH1F, CQWW CW: CT8T)