[CQ-Contest] VK9XX during WPX SSB Contest;

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Apr 5 08:53:07 EDT 2005

Reminds me of a station that showed up in All-Asia CW a few years ago.
I heard 4S7AX working people at a pretty good rate.  I was happy to work
him as I still needed that one for DXCC.  He had quite a pileup for over
an hour.  He was a good op and the beam heading was correct.

The best I can tell, he was a pirate. I've never been able to find that
call anywhere.  I've since worked quite a few 4S7's.

73, Zack W9SZ