[CQ-Contest] Barking Up the Wrong ARRL DX Tree

Jeffrey D Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 5 18:58:42 EDT 2005

   If you are frustrated about trying to win a DX contest from home there is a simple solution. Do what I do and go be the DX that everyone is chasing.  I realized a long time ago that I would never have the money , time and resources to bulid a big station at home to be competitive in a DX  contest. Besides it's much more fun to average over 100+ QSO's an hour from somewhere compared to 50 per hour at home for a 48 hour contest.  (with a good station) Go to the Carribean one time and you will never be the same......

73, Jeff  KU8E / PJ4R