[CQ-Contest] WRTC web site

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 08:33:18 EDT 2005

It's a shame. The main window runs a flash movie. I can't check, but it probably doesn't check if your browser supports Flash before it continues loading (and this is possible). This page also spawns another window which has a list of items, which open in yet new windows, AND contain PDF's! Jeez! Not only would I not like to be on a modem, but if you block popups, and don't have Flash (two fairly wise moves if you want enhanced security), you'll never see anything.

Whatever happened to good old HTML!

Stewart GM4AFF/GM0F
www.ratemyantenna.com