[CQ-Contest] The New ARRL DX Contest

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Thu Apr 7 23:36:10 EDT 2005

QUACK's

The suggestion that the contest can't be changed is not really a serious one
I would hope, Everything thing changes.  A few years back the ARRL DX
contest was a 2 weekend afair .
I can rember operationg it from Japan and working all states on 10-15 and 20
and only missing a couple on 40.  I was disappointed when they cut it to 1
wkend, OH Well  S--t happens.  Live with it there  IS NOT  anything that can
be done to equalize the race for the top score.

Just consider this a new contest and go from there.   The object today is to
try and encourage more of the Young  Shack on the Belt types to get on HF
and get a piece of paper for the wall.

My Quack's Worth  $.02