[CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms for DX/Contesting

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 18:41:21 EDT 2005

Absent any plausible explanation for this scheduling
stupidity from the New Regime at the Hamvention, my
bet is that they didn't want to rent all the chairs.

They seem a cheap bunch. Did someone say that they
discontinued the shuttle service to the downtown hotels
a couple of years ago?

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND