[CQ-Contest] Dayton Forum Rooms for DX/Contesting

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 10:45:06 EDT 2005

Ron:

Interesting, but that wouldn't explain the same stupid
action in assigning forum rooms last year.

As for me, I'm not going to buy a Hamvention ticket this
year.

I'm going to Dayton for a club meeting (Caribbean Contesting
Consortium - PJ2T), for the DX and Contest Dinners, and the
Antenna and Contest Forums. Since they are **all** now
scheduled for the Crown Plaza, there is nothing at Hara Arena
that I **need** to go for, and no reason to buy a Hamvention
ticket.

I'll miss visiting with some vendors, I'll miss the DX Forum
(unless it also gets moved to the Crowne Plaza), I'll miss
bumping into some non-contesting friends, but I can at least
deny the Hamvention of my $$. (I'm not much of a flea market
person, so I won't miss it).

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND