[CQ-Contest] PJ2T Logs and Photos Posted

Geoff Howard ghoward at kent.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:04:36 EDT 2005

Contesters,

I have finally gotten around to posting the PJ2T material from the ARRL DX
contests, both modes. Logs, breakdowns, and lots of photos are at
http://www.pj2t.org.

For quicker access, click on these links below, and then on the photos link
for a thumbnail photo display. From there, click on the first thumbnail,
and continue clicking to go through the whole album. Some of the photo
files are large....

CW   http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/arrl.cw.2005.htm
SSB  http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/arrl.ssb.2005.htm

Thanks for all the QSOs -- I hope you had as much fun as we did! The great
rates during these contests make it seem worth it when we're slogging on
the towers scraping rust and coating with (and wearing) epoxy paint,
dragging corroded dead gear back to the States for repair, fighting with
customs and TSA, and digging ditches for radials in the tropical sun. What
could be more fun?

      73,

           - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX for the PJ2T gang

P.S. I'll get our WPX SSB stuff posted soon....