[CQ-Contest] CQWW results

Simon Pearson lists+1 at attenuate.org
Mon Aug 1 09:44:23 EDT 2005

Art, RX9TX wrote:

> number of received logs, 2005:

[...]

> Russian  DX  -  2579  (+570  logs this year, and this number increases
> CQWW SSB - 4092
>
> Wonder how long will it take for RusDX to overcome CQWW numbers :)

Another couple of years, and I'm sure the number of logs received in
the Russian DX contest will have overtaken the number of logs
received in CQWW. And that will be *great* to see! :)

Personally, I love Russian DX. There are so many mults to be had, so
much activity, high rates for the entire contest (even from G! ;))
and the principles within the RDXC committee totally beats that of
CQWW.

I enter CQWW purely because of activity levels. RDXC is definitely
my second favourite contest in the calendar.

Simon Pearson M0CLW
WWYC #452 | G6PZ CG

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/topposting