[CQ-Contest] SO2R Station Photo Site

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 14:32:02 EDT 2005

Pete:

I had a link to your "Why Do The Call It Wireless?"
presentation (from the PVRC web site), but that link is
now broken. Do you  know if it's anywhere on the web today?

I'd be glad to include the rear-views of some SO2R stations,
especially if the rear views could be coupled with front
views of the same station!

73,  Jeff