[CQ-Contest] CQWW results

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Wed Aug 10 05:59:25 EDT 2005

What does age have to do with one's contest effort?  I'll grant you it's
harder to do at 60 than 20, but we still do it!  I'll be 63 come Saturday
and have no plans to stop contesting any time soon.

For an example of serious senior citizen contesting, just look at the
history of W1BIH/PJ9JT who was very active and serious well into his 80's.

Pete, W1RM