[CQ-Contest] CQWW results

mike l dormann w7dra at juno.com
Tue Aug 9 11:41:19 EDT 2005

all right all ready!

my comment about age was just a jab, a way everyone to ride their bike to
the public library to read CQ

i wrote a piece in NCJ about the importance of hygiene, prayer, fasting,
and exercise as components important to good scores.

i do admit i was a bit tired when i wrote the original email, but then i
just finished being an Adventure Radio BUMBLE BEE  (puff puff)
www.arsqrp.com

mike w7dra, who subscribes to the philosophy of  younger next year
www.youngernextyear.com