[CQ-Contest] Remote Base

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Sun Aug 21 15:15:40 EDT 2005

If it's to be the transmitter location, then perhaps in SS I should be
VE4XT/KP4, without all that nasty travel and stuff. Rare-ish prefix to gain
attention and booming propagation to reel 'em in. Best of all, for nappy
time, I get to sleep in my own bed.

Any KP4's looking for a virtual guest op? Look at the bright side, nobody to
feed, board or clean up after. Perhaps WA3FET can just install a good
computer at Arecibo and save KE3Q a ton of frequent flier miles...

Think of how easy Honor Roll becomes: satellite high-speed and one op or two
to set up the station and DXpeditions have never been cheaper!

73, kelly
ve4xt