[CQ-Contest] YCCC Picnic

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Thu Aug 25 18:12:13 EDT 2005

If you haven't heard by now, there will be YCCC meeting, picnic, open house,
contest-u, etc, etc, etc,  at my station on Saturday.  Besides gawking at
towers, antennas, radios, playing in the OQP, playing with MorseRunner, N1MM
will be here to personally field questions about the N1MM Logger.  I will
also have both webcams running, one on the deck so you can watch everyone
chow down, and the other in the shack to watch the operating.  Festivities
start at noon (16z for you dx types).  More info on my web site listed
below.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net