[CQ-Contest] the 7% solution to zero pointers

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Dec 4 15:08:56 EST 2005

On Nov 30, 2005, at 8:56 AM, kr2q at optonline.net wrote:

> Each "same country" qso will count for Ø.1 points.  That way, you
> get "something" for your effort.

I LIKE it! It's not zero, but it's close enough to zero that you
won't waste a lot of time looking for them.

Weird part might be using fractional points. How about you get one
point after working N stations in your own country. I think this
would work for values of N as small as 3 without changing the nature
of the contest.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901