[CQ-Contest] Reporting Jammers to the FCC

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Dec 8 12:16:18 EST 2005

Actually I received a personal response from Riley Hollingsworth about the
situation in question and he was going to contact this individual.  I am not
sure what will happen but if you provide proof they will act.

I would agree that the Amateur spectrum is not at the top of the FCC's
concerns list.

Mike W0MU