[CQ-Contest] Where for art thou 10 meters?

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at n4gn.com
Sat Dec 10 21:06:45 EST 2005

Kelly,

Propagation has been much better than that here in the midwest. I spent most
of the afternoon over at N4GN. We're ahead of last year. There were about
700 Qs in the log when I left around 00 UT.

We've worked KH6, ZL, ZS and VK. We logged some ZLs around 2350 UT, nearly
TWO HOURS after local sunset. There's been considerable Es and meteor burst
activity and the band changes almost constantly, typical end of cycle
weirdness.

I had a 104+ hour at approximately 20 UT this afternoon on SSB, so it ain't
that bad.

73,

Mark,

K9GX