[CQ-Contest] Thursday NCCC Practice, 0330 to 04Z, Dec. 16 - STEW PERRY Rules!

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Wed Dec 14 23:22:56 EST 2005

Ax we changed the rules since last week's announcement, here's a reminder
about this week's Thursday night practice:

NCCC THURSDAY  NIGHT MADNESS continues this week,
  Dec. 15, local date in North America.  In keeping with our tradition of
rehearsing for up-coming contests, the rules will be for the STEW PERRY TOP
BAND DISTANCE CHALLENGE

  --30 mins   0330-04Z  (all NCCC practice sessions will be the same LOCAL
time, year round, UFN)
-- Start 0330Z (1930 PT, 2030 MT, 2130 CT 2230 ET)

-- 160m only.  Your choice of power class H, L, Q (determines mult);
  send grid square (which determine Q-points)
Full rules at: http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.rules.txt

Background on the contest, including 2004 scores are at:
  http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.results.2004.html

-- Report scores near 3830 LSB after the practice,  at 0400Z (8 PM PST) on
the weekly NCCC
contest net).  Real-time score collecting, bragging, excuses, antenna checks,
advice...or report score/comments on 3830 reflector

Another change from previous announcements/schedule:  NS rules again on
Dec. 22, 29

Happy Holidays, N6RO