[CQ-Contest] Everybody can use Telnet for contest?

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 08:22:23 EST 2005

> Anyone doing contesting seriously is likely to have the capability to get
packet spots...........NX5M

I think I do contesting pretty seriously and I have never used Telnet for a
contest.  How would one (with limited computer skills) use my two computers
which must both run on straight DOS since I use CT?  The rigs refuse to be
controlled by the computer if I run Windows DOS.

If guys want to use Telnet that's fine with me....only make sure you enter as
assisted or multi or whatever class you are in, not single op.  That's pretty
simple to me.

Bill K4XS