[CQ-Contest] FW: What Software to use ????

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Dec 16 15:05:35 EST 2005

This change in N1MM Logger was the fruit of close cooperation between N1MM and OM7ZZ, the MicroHam maker.  It was a USB-specific issue, the sort of thing that probably has to be expected and worked through in the early days of a new hardware configuration.  Right now, USB is still relatively new to the contest logging world, and MicroHam is playing pathfinder, which can lead to catching a few arrows along the way.  A year or two from now nobody will even remember these issues.

73, Pete N4ZR