[CQ-Contest] SO2R........Again?

Cqtestk4xs@aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 15:06:51 EST 2005

In a message dated 12/16/05 7:57:05 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
p.piercey at nl.rogers.com writes:
How do you feel about SO2R operation?
We've been there and done that on the SO2R. SO2R relies on the resources of
one operator, all mults are done by the op using S/P, the old fashioned way.
Assisted with Packet/Telnet uses one operator assisted by thousands for the
spots. Hence the name, assisted.  No one assists me when I'm SO2R...except maybe
the XYL who brings me something to drink

SO2R is a skill, anyone can point and shoot.  Two different categories.

Bill K4XS