[CQ-Contest] Log checking questions

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 18 02:51:56 EST 2005

Hi Mal,

Hmm...  I've never played in the SP as my 160m inverted L behaves as if
the vertical portion starts at ground level and goes down from there
instead of up.  However, I do hear signals and thought that, just for
fun, I'd take a tour of the band and spot everyone I heard.  Having read
your post in time, of course I'm not going to do it.

I wonder what % of the spots you see are from people like me who think
they're being "helpful"?

73 & MX de Jim   VE7FO