[CQ-Contest] What should I do?

sawyered@earthlink.net sawyered at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 13:27:19 EST 2005

I have attempted this "outing" before with a Contest Organizer without success.  The best method, unless it is lterally recorded (which seems to be about the only thing which will get a sponsor to do anything unfortunately), is to shame the offender into "outing" themselves and call their log a "check log" and lesson learned.  I can tell you from experience, that unless the offender has been called on it before (numerous times) and previously warned by the sponsor, nothing will happen without proof or a confession.

Also, to those who have said to "out" the person on this reflector, I tried that too and it was rejected by the list webmaster (which I respect as his privledge).

73

Ed  N1UR