[CQ-Contest] QRP on SSB ?

K5NZ@aol.com K5NZ at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 16:50:27 EST 2005

I know  that 5w is the correct power for QRP in CW contests, but I had read
several  different places that 10w PEP was considered QRP when on SSB ?  Sept
SSB  Sprint is the first time I have entered QRP on SSB and I assumed 10w PEP
was  correct?  I was bumped to Low Power in the results by Jim, and I guess
because I told him I used 10w.  I wanted to make clear I was not trying to
"cheat" in any way, but thought I was clear on the 10w?  So is it 5w both  modes
for contesting?

HNY all...

Thanks Mike