[CQ-Contest] Southern CW Sprinters

Scott R. w4pa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 08:43:02 EST 2005

K5TR:
>>Bill Fisher - W4AN had great success getting a lot of W4 stations on
in the sprint, he did this by getting folks to sign up to be on a
sprint team. Many other people also do this for each sprint but since
it happens behind the scenes it is not always obvious who those people
are.<<

And now that Bill is gone, I organized the Southeast Sprint Coalition
teams that he started for the September 2004 running.  There is an open
invitation extended to CW Sprinters in the W4 and W5 call areas who are
not committed to other teams to join SSC for the CW Sprint.  Send an
email to w4pa at yahoo.com and I'll add you to a team for Feb 13.

There is also a Southeast Sprint Coalition email reflector with the
address sesprint at contesting dot com - though it escapes me how one
subscribes to it at present.  Perhaps a contesting.com-er could chime
in here?  We discuss the upcoming Sprints via that medium.

73
Scott Robbins W4PA

=====
Dump Internet Explorer today - download the Mozilla Firefox web browser http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/