[CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software

Mario s56a at bit.si
Sat Feb 5 18:27:35 EST 2005

Jose, I hope you didn't overlook Writelog or free N1MM Logger?

Tom, N1MM works for a long time on the advanced contest logging concept with
radio being just another source of data.

PC Sound card stereo features are extensively used in RTTY/SSB.  Internal
audio mixer is very flexible.

I don't have any additional boxes between my FT-1000MP and PC.
I simply modified CAT for COM RTS/PTT and DTR/KEY control.

LP MMM S56A