[CQ-Contest] A little LoTW gotcha

Göran SM4DHF sm4dhf at telia.com
Wed Feb 9 09:43:05 EST 2005

Bill,
you should  have received a message to the email address you used when you
requested the certificate.
I have received some warnings between 1-3 weeks before the certificate
expires.
One week is a little short if you are out travelling.

This warning was received September 9:

According to our records, your Logbook of the World digital
certificate for:

    SM4DHF - SWEDEN

expires at:

    Sep 28 20:33:26 2004 GMT

To continue submitting log data for this call sign and entity,
you must renew your certificate. Instructions for doing so can
be found at:

    https://www.arrl.org/lotw/renew

-- The Logbook team

Goran SM4DHF