[CQ-Contest] KB1H/NZ1U Webcam

Dick Pechie kb1h at myeastern.com
Wed Feb 9 14:03:51 EST 2005

Envious of the K1TTT webcam and especially the score updates, The Barnstormers Contest Group has begun the project of adding this feature to our own website. The link to the picture can be found on www.qsl.net/kb1h . The webcam is up and running 24/7 and if I get a chance I will move the camera daily to provide a different picture.

The weekends will be the best as we are always working on something and I am sure there will always be someone popping up on the screen.

For the next few days (during daylight hours) you can see our most coveted "K1GX" award. This award is given each year during our annual Christmas party to the crew member who has pulled the biggest blunder during the contest year. Yes, on top is a glowing 3-500 with a broken envelope and the grid screen floating around inside!

Enjoy our new feature.

73 Dick - KB1H

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H at arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300  or MS Default port 23