[CQ-Contest] A little LoTW gotcha

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh nmt at at-communication.com
Wed Feb 9 22:49:18 EST 2005

I am very positive about LOTW idea. For sure they have to do a lot of work
to improve the system.

But since it is completly NEW project and some of problems they simply can't
avoid. I hope that within year or two eveything will be polished and we need
a little of pation.

Now LOTW populated mostly with NEW ADOPTERS but I think that we should
expect number of users growing when most of new expeditions will announce
PAPER QSL+ LOTW.

Only three groups will not join:      :))))

1. People not interested in DXCC or QSL
2. People who "sell" their paper cards (mostly from developing world)
3. People with no internet.

I am sure that LOTW guys getting a lot of comments and feedback. In general
it will be not too hard to offer new services when you have QSO database. It
is a matter of time.

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM
www.qsl.net/ey8mm