[CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Fri Feb 11 18:50:38 EST 2005

KU8E said:

> Since the start of 2005 there has been a RTTY contest just about  every
> weekend, with more to come in the following weeks.  Are you guys  going to
> just > claim every weekend for yourselves.

I guess that says that RTTY contests are becoming very popular.

One neat thing about the RTTY reflector is that after every contest, there
is not a piss and moan session about SO2R, packet, cheating power, self
spotting, etc.  73

I'll bet that is the same thing the CW guys said when they first started
having fone contests.  73
Tom W7WHY