[CQ-Contest] CW Sprint *ONLY HRS AWAY*

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 20:14:37 EST 2005

Was there for almost an hour, started on 40, went to 20, stopped by 80, back
to 40, called cq, tried S&P and was chased from many a frequency either
during or after the first call. Note, before each call, I asked QRL?. Was
not very well received. So.... unfortunately, no one will see my call in
their logs. I only hope that someone else is on from Wy, for representation.
Maybe next year.....
Dale - WC7S - qrp in WY