[CQ-Contest] Let's Do Something About CW Sprint

Richard DiDonna NN3W NN3W at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 13 22:03:22 EST 2005

Just tossing out an idea - and I couldn't care either
way.  How about Phone Sprint on Saturday 0000-0400 and
CW Sprint on Sunday 0000-0400.

I was slightly annoyed at how far down in the band the
RTTY test was on 40, and know that there were a number
of contesters who were involved in both the CW and
RTTY tests.

Rich NN3W