[CQ-Contest] parasitic 4-square for 40 meters

R. Kline k7nj at zahav.net.il
Tue Feb 22 00:46:46 EST 2005

The newest edition of Low Band DXing should be available soon and will
include information on vertical arrays that use parasitic elements.  These
arrays were designed by K7CA and are currently being used by him and by
N7JW.  They have excellent gain and directivity, and are constructed
entirely out of irrigation tubing (yes, no more Rohn 25, etc !!)   I plan to
put up  arrays for 40, 80, 160M.

riki, K7NJ - 4X4NJ