[CQ-Contest] Inverted V

Sean Fleming sean at k8khz.com
Sun Jan 2 10:06:33 EST 2005

I have a fence line that is where I want to put up a wire antenna though the fence line only about 40Ft at the most. I am certain. I want to put an inverted V there or a end fed slopper to the end. Now I am think what I can do is have an end fed 80M slopper from the top of my two story house to the back fence on a pole is this possible this would be a about 60ft. Hmmmm, what about a 40M that would work well I think. what do you know about end fed dipoles or end fed loops. can the loops be like a a stero cable with the ends soldiered together?

Need more info.

Sean
Small pistol on small lot in city

check out my website @ http://www.k8khz.com