[CQ-Contest] Help! am I on track?? W0ZP

Peter Chamalian w1rm at arrl.net
Sun Jan 2 10:29:52 EST 2005

I found that making significant antenna improvements will open the door for
better results.  I run low power, have one tower at 80 feet with a Force 12
C31XR at 80 feet and the MAG240N at 90 feet.  On 80, I have a delta loop
hung from the tower.

Since putting up these antennas (in 2002), I found SS to be much more fun --
I can run on virtually all bands with 40 being the king.  Last year, I took
New England low power cw.  This year, I beat that score, again low power.

Oh, no so2r here, just a single Mark V with the filters and roofing filter.

HNY

Pete, W1RM