[CQ-Contest] Wandering Foot Switch

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Mon Jan 3 23:38:08 EST 2005

N6KI wrote:

Hans had a good idea about the Pedal Sta.  My wife has one of those on her
foot control.
Another good foot switch that I use is an old sewing machine pedal. Take the
guts out of it and put in a small microswich.  Some of the older sewing
machine foot pedals are really heavy duty and make great foot switches.
Most any sewing shop has a bunch in their junk boxes.  73

Tom W7WHY