[CQ-Contest] g800 problem

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Sun Jan 9 09:21:50 EST 2005

hi Marco,

One of my KR800's had a loose belt - a small black rubber
belt inside the control box had to be replaced.

Quick-just-before-the-test-fix was to desolder the control
box's motor lead and put a small current meter in the
rotor's potentiometer line.

Max setting by a trimpot.
Minimum is pretty much zero.

Quick and easy but maybe a bit dirty solution that
became permanent on one rotor, other was fixed.

73,
Jukka OH6LI