[CQ-Contest] WAEDC SSB 2004 Results available

Bernhard Buettner dl6rai at dxhf.darc.de
Sun Jan 9 18:22:40 EST 2005

Hello Contesters!

The results of the Worked All Europe DX Contest SSB 2004 are out
and published at http://www.waedc.de.

The winners are:

Continent       Single OP  Single OP/LP    Multi OP         SWL
Africa          D4B        ST2T            -                -
Asia            RG9A       EX2R            9K2HN            JA6-933Ø/1
Europe          RW1AC      DF7YU           DFØHQ            R3A-847
North America   VE3AT      VE3DZ           K3DI             -
Oceania         VK2GWK     DU7MHA          -                ZL2ØØ1SWL
South America   9Y4ZC      ZX2B            PJ2P             -

Please check the Web site for more details. If you're interested, you
can download your UBN report directly from there (they should be there
in a few days) - or address me directly and I will mail it to you.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
WAE-DX-Contest Manager
--
[] Bernhard (Ben) Buettner, DL6RAI - WAE-DX-Contest Manager
[] E-Mail: dl6rai at dxhf.darc.de   Phone: +49-89-943663   Fax: +49-89-943191