[CQ-Contest] NAQP Newbies at VE7FO

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 16 02:35:04 EST 2005

The newbies have come and gone.  One complained about the addictive
nature of the activity (hah - got another one).  There were a few
startled expressions when someone from 1-2 thousand miles away welcomed
them to ham radio.  The words of encouragement, "you're doing just
fine", were much appreciated.

Thanks guys, you helped make their experience really special.

I guess the next one will be the ARRL DX in March.

73, Jim   VE7FO