[CQ-Contest] How frequent to ID? Every QSO? No way!

Doug Smith W9WI w9wi at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 19 00:39:58 EST 2005

> George, K5TR inquired:
>
>  > Are you saying you want a rule that stations must send their callsign
>  > at some set number of times?
>  >
>  > Or would this just be a suggestion of good operating practice?

While IMHO a specific rule is overkill, it's not without precedent - in
the Sprints entrants are required by the contest rules to ID with every
QSO.

(and while there is probably no contest in which extreme rate is more
important than Sprint, I see little controversy over this rule)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66