[CQ-Contest] RE: SO2R with KENWOOD Radios +++

K6VVA dx35 at hilding.com
Sun Jan 23 18:36:21 EST 2005

Pete, N4ZR wrote:

=======
Maybe it is time for the Windows logging software people and the SO2R
hardware people to get together and agree on a standard way of performing
"traditional" SO2R LPT port functions via USB (A/B switching, PTT, CW and
band data, at least), so that everyone could work to a common interface.
=======

Bravo...I like your *logical* thinking and suggestion,
Pete.  Implementation of the concept may not be so easy, but ya got my vote
and support if you want to spearhead such an effort.

73...

Rick, K6VVA