[CQ-Contest] Slashed Zero Fonts, Logging & Other Ham Software

Anthony Luscre K8ZT aluscre at neo.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 13:29:51 EST 2005

Every few months the issue of Slashed Zero Fonts comes up on various ham
radio mailing lists.
I have added a new page to my web site that gathers together a large
variety of Slashed Zero and other helpful fonts for hams. The page is
hosted on a very dependable and usually fast server, so the intermittent
problems people have had in downloading the fonts from a variety of some
times slow and some times unavailable sites can be avoided.
I have also written a short story on the Zero along with a link to
AE7Q's Zero story

You can go directly to the page via http://www.k8zt.com/zero.html
or via my Software/Logging page at  http://www.k8zt.com/logging.html

On the Software/Logging Page you will find links to a variety of
commercial and free logging and contesting programs for Windows,
Macintosh, Linux and PDAs along with links to variety of other ham radio
software, Ham Clip Art, Online Electronics Calculators, etc.
http://www.k8zt.com/logging.html

     Anthony A. Luscre
            K8ZT
        Stow, Ohio