[CQ-Contest] "Everyone" knows CT...

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 07:53:02 EDT 2005

Wow...an "older peer community."  I had no idea.  I actually
said "most" rather than "everyone," but I suppose I was
just referring to my older peer community! :-)

And, you've even use CT three times...one of them
recently at K3LR.  K3LR will do until a real "big gun"
station comes along...

This has certainly been an entertaining thread!

73,

Mark, KD4D