[CQ-Contest] Everyone uses CT

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Jul 6 12:11:34 EDT 2005

Well - I guess I am not everyone, as I have never used it - at least not
enough to fully learn it.

I couldn't ever figure out the INSERT key to start sending CW - just too far
from the home typiing position (and too small of a key).

At a recent multi-multi where all but two of the computers were using CT,
it was shown that the new TR feature that emulates the CT network worked
great.  This was used at a multi-multi that won the world.

So - I hope that those who want to use TR can hopefully use this feature
to setup a couple of computers with TR and join the multi-multi without
having to learn CT.

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net

PS: I think I have decided to write a windows version of TR.  However, it
will take awhile - I expect about 10 years.